Great Muppet Memories

sarah419

Reaction score
I remember watching the Muppets with both my grandma and uncle (both now deceased) My uncle used to say how much he loved the Muppets because kids and adults could enjoy them together. My grandmother and I used to watch the Muppet Show when I got out of school. Anyone else have a great Muppet memory?

p.s Thank you Mr. Henson for all the wonderful moments you to gave my family. :smile:

Java

Reaction score
Having a day off from school and being happy that I was awake early in the morning to be able to watch TMS reruns with my mom.

Pork

Reaction score
I remember when me and my brother would just sit there talking about all the hilarious things on the muppet show. So much fun.

Also memories of Christmas because of MCC. Sigh, memories.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Again, I must go back to The Great Gonzo eating a rubber tire to "The Flight of the Bumblebee," and Fozzie making on-the-spot jokes out of any subject (both from season one).

Warrchylde

Reaction score
Message from the 3rd World

:flirt:Warrchylde :flirt:here, I'm from a country where we only study english, however through the brilliant minds of people who worked for Mr. Jim Henson they helped me learn a new language, it was fun and educational so I really thank you guys for helping us learners through tough times: learning something new. :cool: