Great Grandmother Bunny Puppet For SALE or TRADE!

MarieIsabella

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I can across another one of these guys and thought someone might be interested in her :smile: It is great great grandmother puppet from the "Tale of the Bunny Picnic" very rare and hard to find. I have seen Bean bunny a lot but very rarely see her. She is in excellent condition, no signs of wear or use.

If your interested send me an offer or I might consider a trade. Let me know what you would trade, I pretty much like anything henson, but my favorite collectables would be that from the Dark Crystal Or Labyrinth. I also collect Fraggle Rock and Jim Henson's Storyteller.

Would love to help out a fellow fan like myself get a collectable they would really like!

Would also love to trade for Bean Bunny! ( maybe someone has a double of one puppet like me?)

Message me back!

Sincerely,
Marie

MarieIsabella

Reaction score
:confused: Nobody interested? Thats really weird... when I got my first puppet on ebay, I was sneaky and offered her a price for it so she ended the auction early, i paid more than I would have liked but I thought it was worth it. When she ended the auction she got a ton of e-mails asking her why she ended it. She was like " Oh I didn't exspect such a big response" lol.

Are all the Bunny Picnic fans out there not seeing this post?

Well she is still here if anyone is interested, you can PM me if you would like and don't be afraid to offer a trade, you never know I might just want it!:smile: