Got My Exclusive Piggy's!!!!!

bw0000

Reaction score
Got my 4 Exclusive Piggy's today!!! Great Product, Great job Ken!!!

Jara19

Reaction score
I also got my exclusive Piggy today and it looks great!! I ordered it online.

Kedrick

Reaction score
ARGHHHH!!!! :stick_out_tongue: Why must I be tormented with the lack of my long-haired Piggy? :smile: My EB PROMISED it would come in Today, and guess what? NO Piggy! I decided to order a second one online. Let us see which one arrives first! hehe

So, is the new head sculpt better? Is the snout smaller? (it is a tad too big on the upswept hairdo).

Can anyone post pics?

Clint

MM-III

Reaction score
I got mine today as well. While the snout is the same size.. the new hair doo works a million times better with it and makes it "appear" to be smaller.

Stulz

Reaction score
GOT PIGGY?

I got mine today as well...

So excited till i saw that the corner was all smushed, there was dust stuck inside right on piggy's snout, ther was paint missing on her arm, and the back was scuffed up!!!

:mad:

I'm callin g my local EB and seeing if the have them ther so i can exchange it for one in better condition..

Anyone else have a problem w/ theirs??

Chris

bw0000

Reaction score
No all 4 of mine were in mint condition. On EB's website they have a mint condition policy, you might want to read about that and send it back to them!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Still haven't gotten mine yet

I didn't order Piggy until May 21st, but even so if they shipped on June 12th I would think I would've gotten mine by now. I'm in Michigan, don't know if that makes it any different.

When they ship your order, do they email you or anything to let you know it's been sent and that your account is being billed? I've never ordered from EB Games before so if anyone can answer this I'd most appreciate it.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole