Google Groups

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Its weird to see such a division of Muppet fans. But then again its like my mother said:

"Just because they're Muppet fans doesn't change the fact they're all just people."

Good words to remember whenever you see a post on here and you think "HOW COULD THEY BE SO STUPID?!?!" (as I sometimes do) :smile:

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Its weird to see such a division of Muppet fans. But then again its like my mother said:

"Just because they're Muppet fans doesn't change the fact they're all just people." <<<

Well again, it goes with the territory. There are some unfortunate bad apples in the Muppet online community, even though the community itself is pretty small compared to any other genre online fanbase. Luckily tho, most of the fans keep in the spirit of the fun and niceness.

>>>That was and still is another huge part of my problem with the gothic Muppet kids down here in sunny FLA. They have no idea about anything dealing with the Muppets<<<

If you wanna see a hillarious spoof on the idiotic florida goth kids scene, on Saturday Night Live from 1997 to 1999 they had this hillarious Waynes World type skit called 'Goth Talk' that made fun of what disgusts you...Florida goth young people. Tho, maybe youve seen it, they had quite a bit of skits.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL yes, I've seen one or two of those skits...

"Where have yoouuu been?!"
"I had to work the late shift at Cynabun..."

HAHAHAHAHA...and its so true, it really is...

PS - Gonzo still isn't green...I don't care what the goth kids say...:big_grin:

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
Glad ya saw Goth Talk, that and Sprockets are my two alltime fave SNL skits.