Gonzo's Wardrobe

ploobis

Reaction score
All through the years Gonzo has had many snazzy clothes. Witch of Gonzo's clothes are your favorites?

1. Purple Tux (from The Muppet Show)

2. White Collar Shirt with Grey Sweater (from TGMC to TJHH)

3. Black & White Plad Suit with Chillie Pepper Shirt (from MCT to MT)

4. Gold & Black Plad Suit (from Muppets Tonight)

5. Orange Shirt with Black Vest (from Muppets From Space)

"WITCH OF THESE CLOTHES DO YOU LIKE BEST ON GONZO?" :concern:

Luke

Reaction score
3. Black & White Plad Suit with Chillie Pepper Shirt (from MCT to MT)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I like Gonzo's white shirt and grey sweater vest the best. But there are two significant outfits that you forgot to mention. One was his black vest and blue shirt, which he wore in The Muppet Movie and occassionally during the later seasons of The Muppet Show (such as in the "Act Naturally" number), and the other is the grey sweater (or is it a jacket?) that he's worn since It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
5. Orange shirt with the black vest. It made him standout from the other muppets. Now if Floyd and Zoot were to wear something like that....

ploobis

Reaction score
I like Gonzo's white shirt and grey sweater vest the best. But there are two significant outfits that you forgot to mention. One was his black vest and blue shirt, which he wore in The Muppet Movie and occassionally during the later seasons of The Muppet Show (such as in the "Act Naturally" number), and the other is the grey sweater (or is it a jacket?) that he's worn since It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie.
Thanks for bringing them up. For some reason the clothes that he wore in "It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie" were my least favorite clothes that he wore.

I like the Purple Tux, The Chillie Pepper Shirt with Plad Suits and the Black Vest & Orange Shirt.

:concern:

superboober

Reaction score
The white shirt and gray sweater vest gets my vote, that just seemed the most "him" of his outfits. :concern: