Gonzo's Observation

Saironi

Reaction score
After the first number in the "Charles Aznavour", Gonzo tells Kermit "I...I noticed I haven't been in the last couple of shows". Hadn't he appeared in the final number of the Paul Williams episode? That always bothered me and I would consider it to be a goof on the writers' parts.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I don't think every episode of the Muppets version of The Muppet Show were aired on television. At least, that's what I tell myself to explain continuity errors.

That, and, didn't you notice Scooter getting introduced several epsiodes after he was already introduced? And THIS bothers you? Hehe! :wink:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think Gonzo meant that he hadn't done any of his own acts. I don't think he would have counted singing in the background. Of course, he had been hitting the gong every week (though that was never mentioned, and it's probably good that that wasn't ever referenced on the show outside of the openings, or else there would have been some confusion after the opening was replaced).

And it is interesting that Gonzo got to be in that episodes panel discussion, in the epsiode where Scooter starts managing Gonzo.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well it's usually understood on most TV shows that we're not seeing every single day in the life of the characters. So we can imagine there were episodes in between where Gonzo wasn't present.