Gonzo

commander

Reaction score
I have A limited Edition Gonzo muppet used on the very last episode of the Muppet Show!!!!!! Signed with a certificate to prove that its official>>>>> it is my favourite part of my collection.......
GONZO RULES

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Wait a minute, are you saying you have a real Muppet? I'm gonna' need more proof then a single post to believe this one, I know for a fact that the JHC doesn't give Muppets away, nor sell them (believe me, I've tried). So not meaning to sound brash or rude, but who are you to come into owning such a magnificent thing?

BTW - if you are telling the truth, you are my new hero.

christyb

Reaction score
1) How on earth did you find such a thing???
2) Pictures!!!!
3) Proof! I'm a little skeptical too.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh my gish and kidneys. If this is true (not disbelieveing, just not quite, er, believing) then it's the biggetst most amazing Muppet find since forever!

Erine81981

Reaction score
commander said:
I have A limited Edition Gonzo muppet used on the very last episode of the Muppet Show!!!!!! Signed with a certificate to prove that its official>>>>> it is my favourite part of my collection.......
GONZO RULES
Yea come on I want to see too! HURRY UP!!! I can't wait. I'm going to explode! :crazy:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*boom*

*crunch*

*puff of smoke wafts by*

Hey... has anyone seen Erine recently?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*boom*

*crunch*

*puff of smoke wafts by*

Hey... has anyone seen Erine recently?
Darn! There I go again.

Frogster

Reaction score
Pardon my language, but you've gotta be shittin' me! How hard is that to get ahold of an actual puppet from The Muppet Show, especially Gonzo?!?! I'll believe it when I see it... :concern:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
You cant tell people about this and not let us see it! I also will believe when I see. :concern: