Glass-eyed Muppets

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I've watched all of the Muppet Movies, and most of The Muppet Show. With the exception of "The Dark Crystal" and perhaps "Labrynith", I have never seen another muppet that has glass eyes! Beau, is perhaps the only one that was ever on the Muppet Show that had glass eyes. If anyone knows anything different, please post and let me know! This has been eating at my mind for weeks now!!

:embarrassed: Thanks in advance, RL. :embarrassed:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*bump*

Does anyone know anything about glass-eyed muppets? That's why I posted this in "Classic Muppets" because I'm not totally sure. I've looked through all of my Muppet stuff I've only seen Beauregard it appeared he had glass eyes or at least realistic eyes.

rexcrk

Reaction score
To be honest.... I didn't even know 'ol Beau had glass eyes :embarrassed:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I re-watched my movies, and I'm not totally sure if they are glass per say, but they are realistic. They have truely shaped colored irises. Now Miss piggy does, and and so do a few others, but Beau is unique in they they are realisticly sized as well. In a close up, I noticed, they look like traditional glass eyes, placed inside his head.

Perhaps I'm only just running around worring about nothing important. Well, I'm not even worrying either, Just very curious.

wes

Reaction score
Uncle Deadly, and the babies (bobby besons baby band)the Fruits, and the animals like the Gophers had glass eyes.

Oh, and Vend-a-Face

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Hey, thanks! :big_grin: Oh yeah, Uncle Deadly...awesome! Again, thanks!!

MuppetDude

Reaction score
What about the Land of Gorch cast? They all have taxidermist eyes (except for the Mighty Favog).

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh, wow. That's one of the few Henson productions I've never seen. I forgot to include that. I've also not seen many pictures either. But thanks! I'll try to get ahold of some good pictures, so I can check that out.

muppetperson

Reaction score
What about J. P. Grosse, Scooter's uncle, who owns the Muppet theatre?
By the way,where is the Muppet boarding house?I know it's somewhere in wilmington,NC?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Wow, didn't expect all these responses to this, so thanks to everyone who's helped me with it. =D