Gladys and The Swedish Chef

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Did gladys The canteen lady and The Swedish Chef ever interract with each other on the show? If they did, how did they act in their scenes together? Did they get along well or did they seem to hate each other? Or did they get along in the same way that Kermit and Miss Piggy get along.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I do believe I remember seeing the Swedish Chef interact with Gladys the Canteen Lady. I think it was regarding a wedding cake the Swedish Chef was making. (with a Kermit and Miss Piggy topper, I believe) I'm not sure what episode it's on, sorry.

At first I thought you were talking about interaction between the Swedish Chef and Gladys the cow and I'd definitely have to say that I don't remember any interaction there!:crazy:

Saironi

Reaction score
I think they also interacted in the Danny Kaye episode in between serving the performers.

Piggy had to have a celery stick

Annie Sue ordered a double-decked cheeseburger

Gonzo had a chicken....for company, then had to "pay" instead of it being on his tab.

David French

Reaction score
That was the Kris Kristofferson and Rita Coolidge episode wasn't it? Gonzo had to pay up because Kermit was allowing him to do the juggling a piano with one hand on a tightrope act.

Katzi428

Reaction score
There was one where Floyd had ordered a fried egg & Gladys had asked "Hey,Chef...where's that fried egg Floyd ordered"? The Swedish Chef started making it but was interrupted by Scooter saying that the Chef had to be onstage to do a percolatar act.(forgot who the guest was on this show)