Giant Miss Piggy Pez at Media Play

xakko

Reaction score
We just stopped by our local Media Play, and they had more of the plush - Beaker, Animal and Kermit, to be precise, and they also had the giant Miss Piggy pez. The box seemed to indicate that there are/would be Kermit and Fozzie versions too!

uncleduke

Reaction score
xakko said:
We just stopped by our local Media Play, and they had more of the plush - Beaker, Animal and Kermit, to be precise, and they also had the giant Miss Piggy pez. The box seemed to indicate that there are/would be Kermit and Fozzie versions too!
Did you buy one? If not you should, they actually play the Muppet Show theme when you move the head! I found the Kermit at Spencers, btw
My Suncoast (which is owned by Target) also had a Rizzo plush from Sababa. He is wearing the same jacket as the common Palisades version.

MuppetVision3D

Reaction score
Does anyone own or know anyone who owns one of the giant Pez dispensers? I'm dying to know if they dispense regular Pez or Giant Pez. Just the thought of Giant Pez makes me feel all tingly inside. :excited:

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Its not a big piece of pez candy. It just dispenses the packs of regular pez. :smile: