FS: Dark Crystal, Mirror Mask & Other Figurines/Busts

kansas

Reaction score
Hi every one I am cutting out alot of my collection. I no longer have the room. I was going to put them on ebay but i thought that I would try here first and give collecters that were missing one piece first dibs. I have the 6 inch garthim bust that has been sold out for a long time, the newly released already sold out urac pvc figure by mindstyle. I also have the land strider from the same company these were both very limited . I have them packed a way right now if any one wants them i will dig them out and give you the numbers. I have a ludo plush and a stuffed door knoker the one with the ring in his mouth. I also have a jerth pvc figure. I have a 8 inch bust of the dark queen from mirror mask. I also have a stuffed fragel rock doll the green guy with yellow hair I cant remember his name. I know that I have a few more items packed in the box. If any one wants any of these let me know. We can work out a fair price with you I know times are tuff and money is hard to come by but you must have it all :smile:
Some of the items like the bust have been displayed in a enclosed glass cabnent the stuffed toys are still in the plastic they came in or still have the original tags. Everything is in mint near mint condition I have been a collector for many many years and take very good care of all my things. Well every one thanks for looking and hope to hear from you soon.