Free to a Good Home: Jim Henson Special VHS

wrh2

Reaction score
While getting ready to move I stumbled on some old videotapes, including one labeled "Jim Henson Special". I'm 90% sure that the tape is the same one mentioned at http://imdb.com/title/tt0324593/. If I recall I recorded it from PBS, and watched it numerous times. It traces everything he did during his life, and has lots of interviews with people who knew him.

I'd hang on to it, but I no longer own a VCR, so I'll pass it along to another fan. If you are a true fan, and not just someone who's going to put this up on eBay later, please send me an email at phidipides2@yahoo.com with a bit about yourself, and I'll send you the tape. Happy holidays!

jediX

Reaction score
I'd be interested in this...drop me a line thru email and I can give you more info.

wrh2

Reaction score
jediX said:
I'd be interested in this...drop me a line thru email and I can give you more info.
Someone has already e-mailed me directly about the tape, so at this point I've promised it to her. However, if she changes her mind I'll let you know.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
jediX said:
Oh well.... :frown:
No worries jediX! I've got it on VHS and it's brand new, just ordered it from the local video store... I can make a high-quality VHS copy for you or possibly a DVD: that would depend on my hard drive space. Let me know if your interested! :smile: