Frank Oz's last performance question?

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Does anyone know what was Frank Oz's last performance with the Muppets because I like to know.

Aaron

Reaction score
January 2002. Performing Piggy on the Today show.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Just for the sake of noting it, that was just for the Classic Muppets. He still does stuff for Sesame when he's able including some segments for the most recent season.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Just to follow that query up with another related topic...Does anyone have a video, vhs, dvd, internet-updated-type-youtubey-thing of this performance that we can see?

Bea:zany:{Is youtubey a word?}regard

dwmckim

Reaction score
Just to follow that query up with another related topic...Does anyone have a video, vhs, dvd, internet-updated-type-youtubey-thing of this performance that we can see?

Bea:zany:{Is youtubey a word?}regard
The good news is i taped it and is somewhere in my massive collection. The bad news is that since that was before everything started to fall apart in my life getting thrown out of my family's house for being gay and having to move as hastily as possible it's among a large group of tapes that i still have yet to go through and inventory (and also convert to dvd). However even though the process is a slow one i am still gradually making my way through the cabinets of tapes and refinding old treasures all the time so i'll make a note to myself to let everyone know when i come across this one.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh oh! I look forward to it. But more importantly, I hope you're okay and that some of the falling apart stuff can be fixed back together for you...I have the scotch tape and paper-towels if that helps?