Fraggle Rock Back to the Rock Season 1 Episode 13 - All of Us

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Season 1 Episode 13 - All of Us
AppleTV+ Premiere: Friday January 21, 2022

To bring water back to Fraggle Rock and set things right, Gobo convinces the gang to work with an unlikely ally.

If you've seen "All of Us" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Well, now that I have seen the entire series, I would like to give my two cents once more, though it's going to be in a spoiler.

I liked the episode, and I like the overall show on the whole. But I was a little disappointed in the end, because it was just so final. I mean, yeah, I was expecting the problems in Fraggle Rock to be solved, but not the way they solved them, considering they made peace with Junior Gorg at the very end of this episode, and to me, it didn't really leave the show open for more episodes (which I'm not that happy about because I was really getting into this, and that says something because I am NOT a lover of reboots!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Did any of Jim's characters make an appearance?

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I find that interesting. His Fraggle characters would be some of his last "new" characters he would have,and to not recast them is somewhat sad in my opinion.
I do agree that it is sad to not recast Convincing John and Cantus, but I don't think anyone but Jim Henson could be Cantus, considering Cantus was kind of Jim's avatar, if you will, and I don't think anyone doing him would have sounded right.

As for Convincing John, I wouldn't mind a recast, but they probably couldn't come up with an idea for him in an episode. I was hoping for the show leaving off for a second season, then they could have brought him, and some of the other minor/one shot Fraggles back (I'd like to see them bring back Lou from "We Love You Wembley"). I just don't know who would do him. I'm not familiar with a lot of the current Muppeteers.