Fozzie's Studebaker

studebakerbus

Reaction score
Hi all - Does anyone know where I can find some good quality photos of Fozzie's Studebaker from "The Muppet Movie", especially after they painted it with the Electric Mayhem? Thanks for the help.

:grouchy:

Tim

Reaction score
There were a couple of o.k. ones in "The Muppet Movie Story Book". If you don't have access to a copy, PM me with a personal email address and I might be able to get something to you.

dpurves

Reaction score
I have some. I found them on the Internet, and was disappointed that there seem to be so few pictures of this great car around. As the previous poster said, if you give me an email address I can send them to you.

Oh, and if you want to see what the car (sadly) looks like now, look at my avatar.

studebakerbus

Reaction score
Tim said:
There were a couple of o.k. ones in "The Muppet Movie Story Book". If you don't have access to a copy, PM me with a personal email address and I might be able to get something to you.

Hi Tim - I hope you check this post again. I tried to send you a private message, but as a new member I do not have the required 10 posts needed for a PM. (That's the message I got when I tried to send a PM.) I don't have the Movie Story Book, so any photos you can send me would be greatly appreciated. Can you send them as a PM or do you need my email address?