Fozzie Illustration

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would also agree with TMM or GMC. Those have also been my favorite Piggy eras too. So on with the pig!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Thats all music to my ears!!!! GMC-era Piggy is, bar none, my favourite!! I also think its the Piggy that the majority of TMS generation really remember!

I will keep you all posted :smile:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Ok folks, I know I probably the least reliable person on here when it comes to delivering on my promises...however, I have made big leaps forward with everyones favourite talking Ham recently and am hoping to show it very soon. Those who follow me on Twitter probably saw my test illustration earlier in the week, but for those who missed it, stay tuned! :mad:

Weird, I've just noticed this thread has jumped from "Fan art" to "Fan Fiction" - how bizarre

Last edited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Can't wait! This project has been so exciting to keep watching as it builds!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
OK, as it has taken me longer than expected, I have uploaded the test image I posted last week. This is ÜBER rough!!! Nothing is finished, the sequins are temporary, the popcorn for positional reasons...nothing is final, at all!!! What I want to achieve with Piggy is for her to be the showstopper of the piece - to be totally distracting, in keeping with her character. Sequins seemed quite an obvious choice as it gives me the chance for her to shine. With a nice ambient glow and LOT'S of sparkles...

Anyway, this was just a test patch of sequins and I'd love to hear thoughts on this one. The white dress is to give me an idea for curves, and "no", I hadn't watched Basic Instinct before creating this image!!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/23001839@N02/20388837484/in/dateposted-public/

Beauregard

Reaction score
I adore this. Sequins can only ever make things better!!!