Found: New Sesame Street Cookie Jar 8 Bucks!!!

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hey Mupps,

We were at one of those close-out stores--it's now called Big Lots, before that it was called MacFrugals, and before that it was something else. So you may know it by one of these names. Anyway, they had some great Sesame Street stuff, including a ceramic cookie jar--it's from Treasure Craft, and is beeee-youtiful!!!

It's shaped like 123 Sesame Street and Hooper's Store, and it has Big Bird, Grover, Cookie Monster, Elmo, Zoe, and Rosita in and around Hooper's Store and 123 Sesame Street; and then on the roof is Bert and Ernie, sitting back to back by a chimney, and Ernie's holding Rubber Duckie, and Bert's holding Bernice! The lid of the cookie jar is the roof, and it lifts off.

And it was only 7.99!!!! We were very excited.

Anyway, if you happen to have one of these close-out places in your 'hood, stop by--it's well worth your time.

Quinnnnnnnnnn

SuperGrover

Reaction score
Guess what I got?

Hey, Quinn!

I saw a picture on the Net a few weeks ago http://www.craigscookiejars.com/craigscookiejars/sesame_street_jar.html and wondered where to get one of these. Now I have a lovely, freshly filled, Sesame Street cookie jar sitting in the kitchen thanks in part to your much appreciated tip! Scrumptiously rich, chocolately, home-made Oreo cookies! Almost feel as though I should bake you a batch as a thanks for the heads-up. What's in yours?

Actually, $7.99 was such a door-buster of a price I bought a backup. That's just in case I bust the first one. Then I won't have to go through the whole resourceful rigamorandum of substituting the sugar bowl as a make-shift cookie jar. Which naturally entails storing the sugar in the flower pot, uprooting the flower & transplanting it into the soda container, soda into the milk carton, milk into the goldfish bowl, and goldfish into the cowboy hat.

So yeah, 2. Two inexpensive, vonderful cookie jars! And just 1 of the many valuable life lessons I learned on Sesame Street.

Me off to go eat "COOOOOKIEEES!!!!"

Gonzo

Reaction score
LOL---well, Travis, I'm glad someone was able to take advantage of this....Melissa has decided that we both need to slim down for our TV appearance, so cookies are taboo right now. Then again, there's a BIG piece of chocolate cake over there that would make SUCH a nice breakfast...

Quinnnnnnnn

SuperGrover

Reaction score
OK, just be careful. Word is that the camera drops or adds(?) 10 lbs automatically anyway. Plus waif isn't the "in" look right now. Wafer cookies, on the other hand, are. So go ahead and eat some. And/or at least your cake too.

SUPERficial consultant to the stars,