For Trade: Classic Sesame Street VHS and Books

charlietheowl

Reaction score
These had been sitting around my basement for awhile, and I figured to see if anyone would be interested in trading for these items. I have these:

Books:
  • Volume 1 of The Sesame Street Treasury (Big Bird and Little Bird on cover; only flaw a small yellow sticker on top right corner of cover)
  • Volume 3 of The Sesame Street Library (Cookie Monster on cover; book is loose from front binding but still connected and readable; also has "25" written in pencil on inside front cover)
  • Volume 5 of The Sesame Street Library (Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Ernie, Bert, and Prairie Dawn on cover; some crayon markings on front cover)
  • Volume 8 of The Sesame Street Library (The Amazing Mumford on cover; in very good condition)
  • Volume 9 of The Sesame Street Library (Oscar on cover; "25" written in pencil on inside front cover; last page is creased)
  • Volume 11 of The Sesame Street Library (Cookie Monster, Harry Monster, a Red Frackle, and a Blue Frackle on cover; "25" written on inside front cover)
  • Sesame Street ABC and 123: A Treasury of Words and Numbers (Twiddlebugs, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Big Bird, Little Bird, Bert and Ernie on cover; small green sticker on top right corner of cover)
Videos:
  • Learning About Numbers (from 1986; Big Bird holding picture of The Count and two Honkers on cover; box in decent condition with small yellow sticker on top right front)
  • Learning To Share (from 1996; Elmo and Zoe on cover; box has small rip on top right side and yellow sticker on top right corner of front)
  • Sing Yourself Silly (from 1990; Ernie and three Honkers on cover; box was ripped on the back and has been scotch taped by previous owner; small yellow sticker on top right corner of front cover)
  • Sesame Street: 25 Wonderful Years! A Musical Celebration (from 1993;Big Bird, Oscar, Bert, Ernie, Cookie Monster, Grover, and Elmo on front cover; small yellow sticker on top right corner of front cover)
  • Elmocize (from 1996; no box but I have a loose box of Do The Alphabet to store it in; small yellow sticker on tape itself)
I do not have a working VCR, so sadly I cannot ensure if the tapes will play or not, but they have been kept in a stable place since they came into my family's possession.

If anyone is interested in trading for these, I would like to acquire some Muppet or Fraggle books, whether they be comic books, picture books, or any other kind of book. Any other type of Muppet or Fraggle memorabilia would be welcomed; just let me know.

If anyone would like pictures or more information, please let me know.

Thanks.