Foo-Foo The Wonder Dog

D

Dil

Remember this sketch in the Wally Boag episode of The Muppet Show? I think it's kind of funny: Foo-Foo just barks when Miss Piggy tells her/him what is 2+2. Foo-Foo is played by a real dog when we see her/his legs moving. When Piggy asks Foo-Foo to dance, the dog isn't doing anything. People are just teasing the performance. Gaffer interupts the act, and Foo-Foo chases the cat.

This is kind of silly to me:

PIGGY: "Foo-Foo, what is two plus two?"

FOO-FOO: "Ruff! Ruff! Ruff! Ruff!"

Frogster

Reaction score
Haha, you forgot...

Foo-Foo: Ruff!
Rowlf: (playing piano)
Piggy: What're you doing?
Rowlf: I was waiting for her to finish!
:sympathy: :mad:

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Dil said:
Remember this sketch in the Wally Boag episode of The Muppet Show? I think it's kind of funny: Foo-Foo just barks when Miss Piggy tells her/him what is 2+2. Foo-Foo is played by a real dog when we see her/his legs moving. When Piggy asks Foo-Foo to dance, the dog isn't doing anything. People are just teasing the performance. Gaffer interupts the act, and Foo-Foo chases the cat.

This is kind of silly to me:

PIGGY: "Foo-Foo, what is two plus two?"

FOO-FOO: "Ruff! Ruff! Ruff! Ruff!"
I loved this sketch. It had some great interaction between Rowlf and Piggy.

Rowlf: Why don't you have her do something simple like 'Roll over and play dead'?
Piggy: Why don't you roll over and drop dead? If I wanted her to do something simple, I would have had her play the piano and make dumb remarks.

Piggy: Would everyone like to see Foo-Foo dance?
<silence from audience>
Rowlf: It's unanimous!!!

D

Dil

It's in the fifth and last season, Super Muppet. I think you should order/buy and watch the "It's The Muppets" videos. One of these two VHS's feature the Foo-Foo act.
(I hope you'll love this one, Mr. T.)