First season episodes

P

Princeton

These are by far my least favorites. No plots, :concern: looks despondent, and :embarrassed: looks like he has the I.Q. of a bag of spoons. But I guess "good things come to those who wait". Anyway, that's just me.

David French

Reaction score
I think you ought to read over the Season One episode guide on this site, as most (if not all) of the episodes do have plots, eg Kaye Ballard, Harvery Korman, Rita Moreno, Ethel Merman, Mummenschanz, Ruth Buzzi, Juliet Prowse, Connie Stevens....I could go on.

jediX

Reaction score
I guess people just don't like these episodes because the main character developments hadn't quite been developed yet and because the characters just looked kinda weird. I know I, for one, find it bizarre hearing Richard doing Piggy's voice in one scene, then hearing Frank do her voice in a subsequent scene. Oh well.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Wasn't Zoot featured more in season 1 before they made him not hardly talk at all from season 2 to the present?

ryan

David French

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Wasn't Zoot featured more in season 1 before they made him not hardly talk at all from season 2 to the present?

ryan
That's because he appeared in most (if not all) of the 'At the Dance' sketches. Although come to think of it, he can be seen playing his sax in every episode.

KCJ506

Reaction score
The only thing I didn't like about the first season is that there were no cold openings.