a Fallen Wolf
Member
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2015
- Messages
- 12
- Reaction score
- 1
Well I did it. After Maybe 4-5 months of development and other stuff, I made a PUPPET LET’S PLAYER Named Gabby Uncleopolips!
Note Not intended for children.
I Need to mention I have been working on this Before Ross O'donovan mentioned his Dino puppet Let’s Play show. At least before I knew about it. Its the First time I’ve ever made something Like this and I did it because I was inspired by Markiplier and ALL the Game Grumps!
I wanted to do what they did for me: Make me Laugh Even When I didn’t want to.
This IS only the second attempt, but I’m told I’ll get better while I’m working on It. Hope its at least able to make a few of you guys smile.
Note Not intended for children.
I Need to mention I have been working on this Before Ross O'donovan mentioned his Dino puppet Let’s Play show. At least before I knew about it. Its the First time I’ve ever made something Like this and I did it because I was inspired by Markiplier and ALL the Game Grumps!
I wanted to do what they did for me: Make me Laugh Even When I didn’t want to.
This IS only the second attempt, but I’m told I’ll get better while I’m working on It. Hope its at least able to make a few of you guys smile.
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+