First "Best of SS" DVD Set on Ebay

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
This is the first of three VHTF SS DVD box sets:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3352366847&category=41529&rd=1

"You are bidding on a new never opened 3-DVD box set of The Best of Sesame Street.....Title's are 1. "The Great Numbers Game" 2. "Bert & Bernie's World" 3. "The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland".........each movie is 30 minutes....retails for $35.......save some $ on this must have collectable!"

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay... what the Frog is Bert and Bernie's world?

And why does Sony Wonder think that a Sing along Elmo's movie video, The Great numbers game, and some video which might be Bert and Ernie's Word play is the Best of Sesame Street?

It seems more like the "Randomly placed bulk DVD's Of Sesame Street" to me!

WHoever named this needs to be fired!

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
This is one of two Best of SS sets that Sony Wonder released a while back. They also have a three DVD Elmo's World box set.

This is a bit odd, I admit. But that won't stop me from making a bid on it :smile: I'm slowly building up my Henson DVD collection; and this is definately one of the hardest to find sets out there.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think they should retitle the box set to the Sesame DVD collection Volumes 1 + 2.. I do know of a Holiday 3 pack including Elmo's world Happy Holidays, Elmo saves Christmas, and the classic Christmas Eve on Sesame Street!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I never even knew they were bringing out SS DVDs, I thought it was just a rumour. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
These are just available in the US, I think.. Basically they're not any specific episode or anything. Just clips hosted by characters...

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
It sounds like they are much the same as the best of sesame street vhs series where they just have the best of ernie and bert and the best of cookie monster and stuff like that.

Those videos are available in Australia but not on DVD yet. :smile: