Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Post Henson characters list below

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

muppetlover123

Reaction score
walter scooter gonzo pepe and rizzo and bobo and uncle deadly and thog are my favs

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Rowlf. One of the most accomplished Muppet musicians and singers, and an ace orthopedic surgeon to boot.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Ugh, it's a tie for me between Kermit and Scooter, but since Kermit always gets a lot of votes in fan polls, I chose to vote for Scooter, who seems to do poorly in fan polls (at least more mainstream polls, like an Entertainment Weekly poll or somesuch).

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Rizzo. Not Pepe and Rizzo, just Rizzo if I if have to pick one favorite Muppet. But, for me, Fozzie comes in at a close second because he deserves more love and well, even though his jokes are 'unbearable' he means well and his will to persevere even though he gets heckled like crazy is something that I find very inspiring!

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
Well...I guess Janice is my favorite Muppet of all time. Scooter comes in second though :stick_out_tongue:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I will never ever be able to decide between Bunsen and Beaker. They've both been vying for my top spot ever since I started watching the Muppet viral videos. Beaker is one of the funniest characters of the entire show, but out of all the Muppets I personally identify with Bunsen the most. It's a tie for me. :confused::eek: