Favorite Episodes

Hayley B

Reaction score
"Good, Clean, Fun" was the most remembered one I could think of. I remembered the one where they were trying to give Animal a bath. I loved that one.

I did like more back when too. I liked "The Case of the Missing Chicken" and "Fozzie's Last Laugh". I also liked this one where poor Scooter got sick, "Scooter's Uncommon Cold".

mo

Reaction score
I like fozzie's family tree. because of all those references!

Vincent L

Reaction score
Close Encounters of the Frog Kind
(obviously)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Fun Park Fantasies" is a favorite of mine, probably because it was the first one I ever saw when I was about one, two, or three inches tall, so that one will always be a favorite of mine.

Other ones I rully enjoy are "From a Galaxy, Far, Far Away", "Piggy's Hyper-Activity Book", "Snow White and the Seven Muppets", and "Buckskin Babies".

pojksd

Reaction score
I want to know more as I cannot figure out the English name of them in my country

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
I like ,,good clean fun" , ,,Who's afraid of the big Bad dark??" and ,,Musical Muppets"

Mario500

Reaction score
My favorites are "Back to the Nursery" (I tend to like stories involving time travel), "It's Only Pretendo" (I liked its video game theme since I like playing video games), and "Muppet Babies: The Next Generation" (I liked its parodies of various works of science fiction since it is my favorite type of fiction).