Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Pigs

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Rats

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Okay, in the background we have chickens, penguins, rats, pigs and monsters.

What are your favorites? I don't want to post my favorite in this first post yet as I don't want to subconsciously cause folks to vote for the wrong thing.

When you post your favorite (even list in order of your favorites) discuss why.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I love :zany:'s. There just so random when they pop-up, whats not to like

then:
Chickens
Monsters
Rats
Pigs

ngreen522

Reaction score
... :zany: quacking is annoying :grouchy:

Rats are always the hippest choice!:shifty:

Luke

Reaction score
Penguins .... used gratiuously as much as possble. They can quack, they can explode, they can be shot from a canon and fly through the air. What more do u need?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Monsters have always been my favorites no matter what series was on. But i also love the Chickens too. Oh and Penguins as well.

wilson

Reaction score
Chickens
Monsters
Rats
Penguins
Pigs

I dunno why, but the chickens have just always cracked me up. I had a hard time ranking these, and I feel especially bad putting the pigs at the bottom, because I really like them all...I also like the horses/cows that would often appear alongside Forgetful Jones, et. al. (mostly a Sesame Street thing, I suppose).

I have an uncle who is also among my dearest friends in the world, and he keeps chickens in his backyard (fresh eggs really are way better than the ones at the grocery). I have at times considered getting a Muppet chicken tattoo as a tribute to him, because the chickens embody how he marches to the beat of his own drummer, and he would laugh his [you know what] off if he saw a Muppet chicken indelibly inscribed on my body (he'd also be honored). My mother, however, would probably be somewhat less thrilled.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hard hard choice! I was torn between Monsters and Penguins...and then voted Pigs. Because people often forget how hilarious the background pigs were on TMS, and then also in MTI. They had so many different Pig designs it was amazing.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm such a penguin person I had to choose penguins. Because they are zany and fun. :zany: But I love the monsters too. :insatiable:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
... Ya know, I don't know. My opinion changes with each production. The rats are hillarious on Muppets.com. And in TMTM. But chickens and penguins are both great on TMS. ... and, as Beau said, the pigs are great in MTI and TMS. Monsters... well, they're great any ol' day of the week, aren't they? But they're not always as funny as the others...

I'm between chickens and pigs... maybe chickens... I love their "Baby Face" number, and the chicken western was brilliant! ... yeah, chickens.