Fantastic News for Aussie Fans!

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
I was looking though the coming soon section of www.ezydvd.com.au today when I came across two GREAT finds. Coming out in Australia on DVD on the 5th of November is "The Muppet Christmas Carol". And just when you think it can't get any better Coming out on DVD on the 26th of November "It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie"
This is great news to Australian Muppet Fans as before this we only had three muppet related DVD's on our shelf. "The Muppets Take Manhatten", "Muppets From Space", and "Kermits Swamp Years". Although I am extatic about this news, I am still in dought whether to wait another two months for "It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie" and buy it here. Or whether I should buy it through Amazon. The reason(s) I am considering this is because according to http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/224754 , the DVD cover art isn't as good as the US version, and the Special Features seem to be considerably cut down. As for "The Muppet Christmas Carol" I think I'll get it here as it's special features are the same as everywhere else, it think it's the same version as the UK. http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/224775

Anyone who wants to write their thoughts on this FANTASTIC!!! news, please go ahead, I like to discuss this kinda stuff.
:smile:

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
eeeeheeeeeeeeee!!!
i wish i could get hold the great muppet caper, just on vhs would do!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
There will be some detailed information on the new DVDs on my site shortly. Theres currently some info on the other DVDs in our collectables section.

We also have a forum, so any Australian muppet fans out there, please join. dont stop coming to muppet central though, its a great place here and the Muppets Downunder forum is just one to hang out with Australian muppet fans. :smile: