Fan Fiction: "Sing!:A Sesame Street Musical Special"

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Sesame Special Fan-Fic:"Sing!:A Sesame Street Musical Special"

SUMMARY:
Barbera Walters,and Al Roker host this special.Barbera and Al go around Sesame Street to ask what things make the different people on Sesame Street happy.After they say what makes them happy they show song clips of that subject like Count likes counting and bats so they will show a clip of "Count it Higher","Pinball Number 12",and "Batty Bat" see what I mean.Also a guest appearance by Kermit and Bert ask kids what makes them happy.I will show you the songs and skits in this special later in this thread.Also Grover interviews guest stars and ask them what makes them happy.

CAST:Big Bird,Elmo,Zoe,Telly,Baby Bear,Rosita,Oscar,Bert,Ernie,Cookie Monster,Grover,Snuffy,Little Bird,Prarie Dawn,Gladys the Cow,Honkers,Dingers,Count Von Count,Barkley,Bob,Susan,Gordon,Alan,Maria,
Luis,Gina.

SONGS & SKITS FEATURED IN SPECIAL:
"Sesame Street"-Street scene where Big Bird and the Gang go rollerskating so they are in their Sesame Street live Costumes accept for the adults and they sing that song and that starts the special.
"Count it Higher"
"C is for Cookie"
"Doin the Pigeon"
"Honker Duckie Dinger Jamberee"
"Rubber Duckie"
"Put Down the Duckie"
"Heavy & Light"-Elmo and Telly version
"Imagination"-70's version of skit
"Fuzzy and Blue and Orange"
"Pinball Number 12"
"Batty Bat"
"Bein Green"
"I Love Trash"
"ABCDEFGHIJKL..."-Big Bird version early version
"Monster in the Mirror"-Guest Star Version
"What's the Name of That Song?"
"Elmo's Song"
"Happy Tapping with Elmo"
"New Way to Walk"-sung by Oinker Sisters
"Jellyman Kelly"
"Fur"
"Near and Far"-70's version of skit
"Sing!"-Street scene featuring the Cast all the guest stars that were interviewed and even Kermit sings along.

What do you think???!!!!????!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!???????!

ssetta

Reaction score
That sounds wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: