Extras on the DVDs

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hi. Forgive me if I'm posting on the wrong thread, but I had a question about the extras on the Muppet Show DVDs. I have watched them on Volume 6 (the only volume I have in DVD form) and I was wondering how old they are. That did sound like Steve's Kermit in the "I Love Lucy" sketch, but Fozzie sounded like Frank, so I'm guessing that was before Eric took over. I also wonder who performed the Chef there. It's usually Bill Barretta who performs him these days, but that didn't sound like him. Usually, Bill's Chef is very good, but the one I heard didn't sound quite right. If anyone has any info on this, please let me know.

rexcrk

Reaction score
That's the one that has the Steve Martin episode on it right? I think I have that one too. Wow, for a second there I thought you were talking about a skit on the actual show, not one of those Muppet movie screen test things. I know what you mean, the Chef sounded a bit "off", sorry I don't know who it is though.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
You're right that was the Steve Martin ep. I guess I'll just write to the Henson company about that then. Thanks anyway.