Ever seen Scooter and Janice together?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
When they show a whole group of Muppets singing or something like that, Scooter and Janice usually stand next to each other, probably so Richard can play both of them at the same time. I can't recall a scene where they actually talked to each other though.

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
It seems like none of Richard's charachters ever talked to each other like Frank and Jim's did sometimes :frown: :frown: :frown:

rexcrk

Reaction score
They were in John Denver and the Muppets Rocky Mountain Holiday

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Don_Music_2004 said:
Has anyone ever seen Scooter and Janice at the same time? :flirt: :wink:
the group scene in muppets take manhatten where they are all about to go to pete's for lunch.

that's one time where scooter and janice are together

ryan

jediX

Reaction score
And when Scoot played Six-String Orchestra with the EM Janice may have been in the back playing an instrument -- although I'm not too terribly sure about that one. Plus I'm pretty sure they were seen together in GMC; just not speaking to each other.

And since Scooter was the roadie for the EM in TMM, you know they probably have spoken to each other before.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
And when Scoot played Six-String Orchestra with the EM Janice may have been in the back playing an instrument -- although I'm not too terribly sure about that one.
Oh, yeah. I forgot about that one. Scooter was seen with the Electric Mayhem quite a few times. Also, I remember Janice playing the guitar when Scooter did the "Mr. Bassman" number. Of course, that was Erin performing Janice there. I'll try to think of more examples.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
jediX said:
And when Scoot played Six-String Orchestra with the EM Janice may have been in the back playing an instrument -- although I'm not too terribly sure about that one.
For that one, Travelling Matt and I figured that Jim was performing Janice while Richard was performing Scooter. It was the absence of Dr. Teeth that tipped us off; Jerry, Frank and Dave were performing their usual Electric Mayhem characters, and since Richard was performing Scooter and Dr. Teeth wasn't there, Jim had to have taken over Janice for that sketch.

-Kim

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
A similar theory with two other Richard Hunt characters! In the UK spot for the Diana Ross episode, Beaker sings "Feelings" backed by Rowlf, Animal, Janice and Zoot. Methinks Jerry Nelson was performing Janice for this one leaving Richard free to perform Beaker, seeing as how Floyd is conspicuous by his absence. Although this is close to character...as methinks "Feelings" is a song Floyd wouldn't be caught dead playing.