Even more UK Greetings Cards.......

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

The Muppets seem to be making a bit of a revival here in the UK, a few years ago, Hype Cards made a set of Muppets cards while the Muppets were still under Henson. However it seems that Hype Cards have now extended there range with the new Holding Company/Disney branding logo.

Here is a link to view the entire range of greetings cards currently available, there are loads, including, Rowlf, Sweetums, Beaker, Bunsen, so take a look.

www.hypa.com

or link........

http://www.hypa.com/pdf/greeting cards/MUPPETS_05_09_07web.pdf

Also, but shown on there site are Kermit and Miss Piggy cut out cards, they stand approx 17cm high. They also have cut out Sesame Street characters too, and Kermit and Piggy wrapping paper!

Chris

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I received a cool Muppet talking card a couple of years ago from my owner. It was Kermit wishing me a happy birthday. I think there were three different ones available, Animal, Kermit and Miss Piggy. The messages sounded 100% authentic, although the audio quality of a throwaway card is hardly brilliant so it's hard to tell. I really loved that card - it's the only reason I've stayed with the Misses for so long...only joking....ONLY JOKING!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I found some cards the otehr day in a shop, was totally surprised!

They had Beaker, Chef, Piggy, Kermit, and two Animal cards.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That is fantastic. Good photos of the characters (except that one infamous group shot most fans don't care for) and great assortment. The only classic ones missing are Scooter, Sam and the other Mayhem members. Character assortments tend to change from season to season. Rizzo and Pepe were bigger at other times in licensing. The Animal photos look particularly good. I'm stoked. :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Adding to this there is also a large range of character cards (no messages, just the character photos) being sold at branches of Hawkins Bazarr in the UK. They're like mini cards.

Stulz

Reaction score
Us

Any Idea if these will be availible in the US? (besides ebay?)