episodes that the MMoB villians could have appeared in

minor muppetz

Reaction score
What episodes of The Muppet Show, The Jim henson Hour, Muppets Tonight, or any other Henson production do you think that the villians from The Muppet Musicians of Bremen could/ should have appeared in?

Here's what I think:

The Muppet Show:
Joel Grey: They could have been villians in the opening number.
Rita Moreno: any of them could have appeared in the opening number.
Jim Nabors: Montegai, Mean Floyd, and/ or Lardpork could have appeared in the closing number.
Charles Aznavour: Caleb Stiles and Mean Floyd could have danced in "Dance The Old Fashioned Way".
Leena Horne: Mean Floyd and Lardpork could have appeared in "I've Got a Name".
Candace Bergen: any of them could have been the full-body hillbilly in "Put Another Log on the Fire" (though if it was Caleb Stiles, then he would have probably sounded like a tyrant ordering candace bergen around).
Vincent Price: Caleb Stiles could have appeared anywhere, and Mean Floyd could have been scarred throughout the show.
Twiggy: Mean Floyd could have been scared of Uncle Deadley.
Zero Mostel: Caleb Stiles could have been in Zero's fear poem.
Nancy Walker: Lardpork could have been in the resturaunt sketch.
Julie Andrews: Caleb Stiles could have been in the closing number.
Kris kristofferson and Rita Cooledge: Lardpork could have hung out in the cafeteria.
Alice Cooper: Mean Floyd and Caleb Stiles could have been anywhere in this episode.
Lynn Redgrave: any of them could have been villians.
Kenny Rogers: They could have been in "The Gambler".
Arlo Gutherie: Lardpork could have attempted to taste one of The swedish Chefs meals.
Liza Minelli: Any of them could have been part of the murder mystery.
James Coburn: Montegai Sledge and Caleb Stiles could have been gangsters in the Roaring Twenties sketch.
Glenda Jackson: they all could have been pirates.
Wally Boag: Any of them could have done a vaudville act.

Movies:
The Muppet Movie: They could have been in the finale.
Muppet Treasure Island: they could have been pirates.
The Muppets Wizard of Oz: They could have been flying monkeys.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I believe they could have had potential to be excellent regular characters especially Mean Floyd. If only one of them had been used as a muppet show main cast member then Mean Floyd would have been the best. I say this because of the potential humour his personality could have spawned.
Just think. On the one hand he was mean to all the other muppets as his name suggested but at the same time he was a cowardly sort of bully and he feared things out of the unknown.
Why if he had been present during any of the three times during season one Gorgon Heap swallowed other muppets Mean Floyd would have run offstage screaming never mind the fact that he was far too large to fit inside Gorgon's mouth anyway.
And I'm sure Floyd of the Electric Mayhem would have always been perturbed when he was mixed up with the other Floyd on the show.
"I am not that pathetic, chicken-hearted bully"

P

Philip Kippel

And here's an idea for a Muppet Newsflash skit that could've featured the MMoB villians:

Newsman: "Here is a Muppet Newsflash. Reports are very quickly coming in that news reporters across the country are being kidnapped at an alarming rate. According to current statistics, the kidnappers are now in the Muppets newsroom preparing to kidnap the Muppet news reporter..."

Mordecai, Lardpork, Mean Floyd & Caleb suddenly surround the Newsman, pounce on him, grab him and drag him away.