Episodes that may have to be cancelled, or wouldn't be appropriate to show in these times

ssetta

Reaction score
I know that production of Season 51 has currently been halted, but that's not even what I'm talking about. I'm talking about episodes that have already been filmed, some have yet to air, and some have already aired ... that really would not be appropriate to show during this period of time we're going through. The main one that comes to mind is the 4th of July episode meant to air on that day. The reason why that one comes to mind is because, sadly, in a lot of places, the 4th of July will most likely be cancelled this year.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I mean, by that logic, they all shouldn't air because they involve the characters hanging out outside their homes at all times.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Hopefully all these shutdowns will be over by July.

I saw a Facebook post mentioning that they were shooting episodes at their home, I think it was an article on the show that I didn't really read. Makes me wonder if the performers are really doing episodes/segments from their homes, or if somebody misidentified/mistook the Elmo's Playdate special and recent viral videos as "episodes" of the show (like how insert sketches tend to be misidentified as episodes, or is that more accurate than I think?).