Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Does anyone recommend Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas?It is currently available on DVD in stores.I'm just wondering if it would be worth buying.:confused:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I have the VHS where they edited :smile: from the end. This will tell you what's missing altogether; it sucks that stuff was cut, but it's definately still worth getting.

dpurves

Reaction score
I remember seeing this years ago when it was first on. It was fantastic, and I still have some of the songs going through my mind every so often. I've never watched any of the video releases, and therefore haven't seen it in years. I'm sorry that they have felt the need to cut them, but I'm sure that it's still a great story and very much worth watching.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
I want vidcaps of two Kermit scenes that were edited out from the commercial Emmet Otter DVD release.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Well I went out and bought myself a DVD copy today.I watched it for the first time just now,and enjoyed it.Definetly worth watching.The behind the scenes clips are a riot.Unless you see these clips,you don't realise how tiny the sets were.My only disappointment would be that Kermit was nowhere to be seen.Not even in any of the deleted scenes.Overall I'm glad you guys recommended it to me.