Elmo Christmas Decoration for sale

abiraniriba

Reaction score
A friend of mine who is not that skilled with the computer asked me to put up some items that she has collected for sale on e-bay. Among the items is an Elmo Christmas decoration. Check it out: Item # 290036396706
Listing URL: http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296...site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=290036396706&lk=URL

There is also a Goofy figurine and an E.T. figurine. You can purchase them all at once, or if you want just one I will create a separate ad, this is only my second time on ebay so I haven't yet developed a rating of 10 and can't break up a set in any way other than listing separate ads.

This is only the first of several sales that this person wants me to do, if these sell well she may have some more stuff, both Muppets and other characters.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Separating items

Due to lack of sales I will be separating the items on my ebay list. Instead of one ad there will be 3 ads. I will be creating the 3 new ads this weekend

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Finally got around to separating ads

I finally got around to separating ads. As for why it took so long check out my comments on today's SS ep. Somebody already made a bid on the Goofy. No news on the Elmo though so you still have a chance

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Goofy Sold

Goofy is out of here. Emo and E.T. have earned the right to a second week though so watch them.