Ed Sullivan Presents Muppets Magic DVD in UK

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is known or not by many, but I just seen on Virginmegastore.com in the UK that this title was released on 0-Region Free code DVD on 9th October 2006, and its only £4.99 with free postage and a different cover to the previous USA version??

http://www.virginmegastores.co.uk/invt/716513

Anyone else heard of this??

Chris

Kermieuk

Reaction score
OK, More research shows that this is also available on amazon.co.uk and woolworths.co.uk, woolworths also lets you view the back cover, Virgin is the only site with free postage though!!

Chris

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
I posted about it a while back (click to view). The BBFC passed the film last December - I wonder why it took so long to released on sale, Anyway the cover is stunning :excited: I will be picking this up :wink:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
aw man! I LOVE THAT COVER! :wink: MUCH better then ours here (in the good ol US)

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
I just got my copy today and the DVD is very good. The menus are different to the U.S. Print - it has Kermit at the corner of the screen with curtains at the background (same background as the front cover art). I had a quick look at the film and there seems to be nothing missing (even the bonus sketches are there - "Monster Family" & "The Muppet String Quartet") :smile: There's also an "Also available/Trailers" section which includes "Muppets Magic". It's just a 50 sec montage with no commentary. So nothing spectacular! Having said that, it still worth getting if you don't have it already,

Here's a link for anyone interested in looking at the U.K. cover art: http://download.yousendit.com/9E8AB54A009EC1D9

Drtooth

Reaction score
I thought the DVD was already region free....I mean, the US release.