Earl Sinclair on a college professor's website

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I'm taking a course on Dinosaurs this semester and I've been looking through the professor's website. In the center of a site there is a picture of Earl, "the mighty megalasaurus." I thought that was cool, especially since we talked about the Megalasaur in class today. Of course, the first thing that came to my mind when we talked about it was Earl Sinclair. I'm surprised to see my professor was thinking that way as well. Lol. I thought that was cool.

Pardon me, if I'm posting this on the wrong board. Moderators feel free to move this post if need be, but I thought I'd bring that up.

I also probably shouldn't give the specific website, because I really shouldn't give away that information on the web. However, since it was a Muppet reference I thought I'd post it here.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Wow, I would never expect someone to teach a class on that series. Would your professor happen to have all the episodes? :wink:

I think there should be a class on Fraggle Rock. Sometimes I can think of questions that would go on the quizzes. :smirk: :excited:

jediX

Reaction score
Today I was hoping that instead of nerd computer trivia in my computer class that they would allow me to destroy the other team with Muppet questions :big_grin:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
Wow, I would never expect someone to teach a class on that series. Would your professor happen to have all the episodes? :wink:
I don't know. That would be cool. Heck, I only have one tape of the show. If she has all the episodes, she should show them in class. I'll bet I could get an easy "A," if she tested us on that. :smile:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
hey that's a cool story. i wouldn't mind teaching a class like that. i think i heard somewhere there was a class that was either star trek or star wars that one could take i think in california.....

ryan

jediX

Reaction score
At my school they have a program (supposedly) where students can teach classes they make up for credits. If I wasn't already ridiculously busy with classes I'd try and form Muppets or Star Wars 101. :big_grin:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I'd like to do something like that. I wish my school had that.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
jediX said:
At my school they have a program (supposedly) where students can teach classes they make up for credits. If I wasn't already ridiculously busy with classes I'd try and form Muppets or Star Wars 101. :big_grin:
i wonder how many people would take those classes? and more importantly, what kind of people would take those classes..haha

ryan