DVD's/VHS now at WalMart

Beth C

Reaction score
Well after a bad day yesterday in which my car broke down :mad: and I had to shell out much $$$ that I didn't have, I went to WalMart to get some fluids for said piece of junk.

What did I find when I went inside? A BIG display of new DVD's/VHS right in front of the electronics section.

Kermit :smile: was smiling at me from the display. They had 5 of the Muppet Show DVD's and the first 3 Muppet movies on DVD. They also had assorted VHS as well of the same.

On the other side was BITBBH stuff.

I grabbed the Muppet stuff and put them on layaway.

Price? $8.88 for DVD and $5.96 for VHS.

So go check your WalMart's. You never know where something is going to show up.

~Beth C

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, $8.88 for one of the Muppet Show DVD's? Sounds like Columbia is getting rid of all their Muppet stock.

Drtooth

Reaction score
MAn... I have to go there... I'm missing... well all of them, since my MArk Hamil episode tape broke. Now I can switch to the DVD.... and get another as well!

ceecee

Reaction score
Wow! I was at my Wal-Mart on Monday and didn't see them. Hopefully they come soon! :flirt:

Beth C

Reaction score
Bear
In
The
Big
Blue
House

:smile:

~Beth C

McFraggle

Reaction score
I will have to go to my local WalMart then, since I don't have any of the Muppet Show DVDs.

Rugby

Reaction score
Remember, this week you can get all 3 muppet movie DVDs for $20 at Best Buy. Or, take the Best Buy ad to a store near you that will price match. I'm doing that tomorrow, bringing the BB ad to Walmart and getting all 3 movies. Better than buying the 2 I don't have yet for $18.

:smile:

Beth C

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post this...

Here is a pic of the display at my WalMart:

Display

Sorry for the crummy lighting.. it's a cheap camera.

~Beth C

Beth C

Reaction score
Well, went back to WalMart today with my Best Buy advertisement in hand and they priced matched the 3 DVD's showing.

So now I get them for the price of 3 for $20 AND I get the benefit of Layaway. :smile: <<<---Smart Frog

Also that display I took a picture of.. it's gone. :frown: Now the DVD's are just sitting on the shelf. I wonder where it went.

~Beth C