D'Snowth's "Puppet Up! Uncensored" Recap

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The entire special, or the Seigfried and Roy secret garden?

BTW, I'll finish my recap tonight!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aw, that's sad, I thought this show was VERY funny! Maybe you just need to actually see it again, sometimes something gets better the more you see it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For the next sketch Patrick has Paul, Tyler, Allan, and Victor puppet up, then askes the audience for a name for an original game show,

PATRICK: And we've had "Name that Cheese" 9,000 times, but we only took it once. We've had "What's that Smell?" it was great, I wish you were there!

Patrick finally gets "Try to Catch that Game" so Paul (who returns to his director puppet) hosts the game with his contestants Tyler (who takes on the land turtle puppet from Kermit's Swamp Years), Victor (who dons the aardvark puppet), and Allan (who returns to his favorite crab puppet).

PAUL: Let's go over the rules; you try to catch that trainblahblahblahherewego!

So Paul askes the first question...

PAUL: Lionel is known for what?
ALLAN: (Buzzes) Model trains!
PAUL: Oh no, I'm sorry I don't THINK that's correct...
VICTOR: He's right, I've read a lot extensively about Lionel and his whole train sets associated with...
PAUL: Ah, I want you to leave the set right now I hate ya! Plus trains are so **** boring!

So Victor leaves the set leaving Tyler and Allan as the only contestants left so Paul moves on to question number two...

PAUL: Etchocages means what?
TYLER: (Buzzes) It's... the... um...
PAUL: Just go back stage and kill yourself! INHALE YOURSELF!

So with that Allan is declared the winner.

ALLAN: What do I win?
PAUL: You don't have to kill yourself!
BOTH: YAY!
TYLER: (Hangs himself in frame)
ALLAN: Oh, gross!

**********************************​

For the next sketch Patrick has Drew, Paul, Ted, and Brian to puppet up and askes for the audience for something that can't possibly make the news, and someone shouts out raining cats, so Drew is the news anchor who switches to the reporters in the field about the newscast. And this one will also be transcribed since it's rather involved.

DREW: (Announcing) And now, Channel 9 News Super Action Team with your anchor Dick Markshmedly. (As his puppet) HelloI'mDickMarkshmedly with tonight's news, as it turns out in California this just in it is raining cats, we have a field reporter out there reporting, Richard how's it going out there?
PAUL: Yes hello can you hear me now, I'm on the air with you!
DREW: Yes, you are very, very loud!
PAUL: Alright you will not believe this but it is raining cats, back to you!
DREW: (Pause) Yes, well listen, it looks like there's some guy behind you, maybe he has some clues as to what's going on, you want to interview him maybe?
PAUL: Yes, that's a very good idea, that suggestion you just gave me to talk to the guy behind me now!
JULIANNE: (As a cat falling on Ted).
PAUL: Oh my God, we just witnessed a cat fall on the guy we were just talking about!
DREW: How is he, is he alright?
PAUL: Let me talk to him with the microphone! (To Ted) Yes, can you tell me what happened and make it entertaining?
TED: Well I was just conducting an experiment involving high-pressure air and felines.
DREW: Sounds like there's a whole lot going on out there, Richard!
PAUL: There's too much going on out here for my brains to comprehend but golly Moses behind me is an alien!
BRIAN: (Slides in as an alien).
DREW: Richard, for Christ's sakes just hold the microphone up to somebody and interview them!
PAUL: Alright, hello you're an alien, can you tell me what happened and make it entertaining?
BRIAN: Yes, my name is... (wiggles) Martin, and I've been working with my friend here, FurryweirdguyfromEarth, and we've been making... (wiggles) cats... (wiggles) rain from the... (wiggles) Mothership!
TED: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
PAUL: Anyway, back to you!
DREW: There you have, it's an alien plot to control the world involving high pressure systems and cats, good night and good luck.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Patrick saves the musical number for the final sketch as he askes for Victor, Julianne, Drew, and Tyler to puppet up and he askes for the audience for someone to mention something that some people love and some people hate, and a lot of people shout out "FAKE BOOBS", so Julianne and Victor love fake books, while Drew and Tyler hate them in the style of opera, so here we go...

JULIANNE: Oh Georgie, thank you so much for my ****, now I'll marry you, yes this is it!
VICTOR: At last, my dream's come true, I've spent so much time locked up with those felons, that's where I got the idea to buy you those two huge fake cosama melons...

TYLER: Oh God, can you help me? I'm single and what to stay at home, because when I go to the clubs all around me I see silicone!
DREW: Breasts, hard and stony, big and phony, those implants feel like they're made out of teek, they're hard and un-natural and eek!

VICTOR: Most people can't tell the difference between real and fake, and I love to go (blblblblblblblblbl) it's the sound that I make.
JULIANNE: Oh wait, there's something that I lack, another pair for back...
VICTOR: A pair on her back!

TYLER: I don't want to see them, I want to chuck them! And sometimes when I can't chuck things I wish that I can pop them!
DREW: We're pathelogical and angry, and I think we should do our civic duty, and pop all those double-D's!

ALL: (Brian, Paul, Allan, and Ted then join in and begin harmonizing.

**********************************​

Closing song...

CHORUS: Puppet up! Puppet up! Puppet up, puppet up, puppet!
PAUL: *Snowthy's cable goes on the for a second* we have learned one thing that we are really sick!
CHORUS: Puppet up! (Whoo!) Puppet up! (Yehaw!)
TED: Now's the time to tell if you thought this show was blue...
BRIAN: This twisted and perverted crap? It all came from you!
CHORUS: Puppet up! Puppet up!
TYLER: Time for them to put us in our boxes for the night, we've been oh-so-wrong, but it feels oh-so-right!
CHORUS:
VICTOR: So when you're in your bed...
ALLAN: Lying down your sweet head...
DREW: And all those problems seem to grow...
JULIANNE: Just give a poop and remember it's all...
CHORUS: A naughty puppet shoooooooooooooooooooooooow-ow-oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow-ow-oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow-ow-ooooooooooooooow, PUPPET UP!

In the final sketch, Julianne plays a blue female puppet but quickly switches to her trademark baby puppy for the closing theme, Victor played a geeky pink male puppet, Tyler took on what used to be Waffles the Monkey from Animal Jam, Drew performed this HUGE gargoyle-like puppet, then Paul joins in with his favorite red koala, Ted takes on one ferret while Allan takes on the other, and Brian returns to the goat.

Patrick then announces the players to the audience as well as Willie Etra the musical director, thus bringing an end to Puppet Up! UNCENSORED.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Overall Statistics

Approximate Running Time (Including Commercials: 90 minutes.

Seating Order: Tyler, Allan, Brian, Victor, Drew, Ted, Julianne, and Paul

Sketch One
Participators: Julianne as Lucille Carez-Carisca (a ferret), and Victor as the puppet formerly known as Joe the Armadillo.
Running Time: 3:32

Sketch Two
Participators: Paul as Harvey (an old man with glasses), and Brian as Calmer (an old man with suspenders).
Running Time: 3:19

*Commercial*

Sketch Three
Participators: Allan as Chiefy (a crab puppet), Drew as Henry (a beaver puppet), and Ted as Burt (formerly Joe the Armadillo).
Running Time: 2:48

Sketch Four
Participators: Everone as weenies.
Running Time: 1:52

*Commercial*

Sketch Five
Participators: Allan as an un-named orangatan puppet, Drew as Harry (a lavendar boy puppet), and Paul as Dillan (the red koala formerly from Animal Jam).
Running Time: 2:55

Sketch Six
Participators: Brian as Billy (a goat), Ted as Jeffery (a ferret), Julianne as un-named field mouse puppet, and later Paul as the Director.
Running Time: 4:25

*Commercial*

Sketch Seven
Participators: Ted as an un-named squirrel puppet, Brian an un-named boar puppet, Allan as an un-named orangatan puppet, and Julianne as her trademark baby puppy puppet.
Running Time: 3:27

Sketch Eight
Participators: Paul as an un-named aardvark puppet, and Brian as an un-named super hero puppet.
Running Time: 3:03

*Commercial*

Sketch Nine
Participators: Paul as the Director, Tyler as Darwin (the land turtle from Kermit's Swamp Years), Victor as Leonard (the aardvark puppet), and Allan as Brian Burghoff (the crab puppet)
Running Time: 3:46

Sketch Ten
Participators: Drew as Dick Markschmedly (the big-chinned puppet), Paul as Richard (a cave man), Ted as FurryweirdguyfromEarth (a fuzz-ball), Brian as Martin (an alien), and later Julianne as an un-named female leopard puppet.
Running Time: 3:12

*Commercial*

Sketch Eleven
Participators: Julianne as an un-named blue female, Victor as an un-named pink man with glasses, Tyler as the monkey formely known as Waffles, Drew as God (a giant gargoyle-like puppet), and later Paul as his red koala, Allan as a ferret, Ted as the other ferret, and Brian as Billy Goat.
Running Time: 3:48

Longest Sketch Played: 4:25
Shortest Sketch Played: 1:52
Over-played Player: Paul
Under-played Players: Victor and Tyler

And that's D'Snowth's Puppet Up! UNCENSORED recap!

unclematt

Reaction score
I was just reading it I have not seen it yet. Maybe I need to see it all go down