Dr. Teeth observation

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
In the Muppet show and in the first three muppet movies, Dr. Teeth always sat to the right of Animal when the band wa playing a song, but after Jim Henson died, Dr. Teeth began to sat to the left of Animal such as in Muppet Wizard Of Oz, The Muppet Christmas Carol, and in Muppet Treasure Island.

Just something I noticed.

ryan

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I thought he sat to the right of Animal in The Muppets Wizard of Oz.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
No he was in the left of Animal. I think if you go to toughpigs.com and type in wizard of oz there is a picture of the Electric Mayhem in the club seen and shows Dr. Teeth on the left of Animal.

ryan

Gonzo14

Reaction score
that's interesting, maybe that has something to do with performers being right or left handed

golden teeth

Reaction score
That is wierd. In the Muppet Show, Dr.Teeth sat up high by the keyboard. Then Zoot was down off of the platform, then Floyd, then Janice, then Animal was on the platform on the left side of the screen with the drum. It seems that Teeth was always on the right, except for recently.

In Wizard of Oz, isnt Dr. Teeth to the right of Animal when they play for Miss Piggy?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hmmmm.... intentional? Very interesting observation, ryhoyarbie. :big_grin: :sing: :cool:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
golden teeth said:
In Wizard of Oz, isnt Dr. Teeth to the right of Animal when they play for Miss Piggy?
Dr. Teeth is more towards the left and is down at the bottom aong with Janice Floyd, and Zoot playing his keyboard.

But in the club scene in the movie, he is on the left of Animal.

And yes Vic, I do seem to catch these obersvations, like the thread where I talked about how the muppets nod after they finish a song.

ryan