Donkey Hodie on PBS Kids

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Recently, PBS Kids debuted a new puppet show called Donkey Hodie. It's the second series based on Mister Rogers' Neighborhood after Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood. Several Muppeteers such as Matt Vogel, Joey Mazzarino, Frankie Cordero and Stephanie D'Abruzzo are a part of this project. I've seen the first 13 episodes and it's a very cute and fun show! Does anyone else watch it?

Here's the first episode in production order:

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw the show once. Once...

I wasn’t too crazy about it. Honestly, the character designs, settings, and writing make it look less like a Mr. Rogers spin-off and more like a Dr. Seuss show. I like Dr. Seuss, but I don’t think that’s what they we’re trying to emulate.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I have caught an episode or two.

I saw an episode with King Friday, and I was confused at first. I noticed he looked similar, and then I heard them refer to him by name. I decided to look this up and actually had a little trouble finding info on the show. I had watched Mister Rogers Neighborhood but did not remember Donkey Hoodie.

groverandgrapes

Reaction score
Recently, PBS Kids debuted a new puppet show called Donkey Hodie. It's the second series based on Mister Rogers' Neighborhood after Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood. Several Muppeteers such as Matt Vogel, Joey Mazzarino, Frankie Cordero and Stephanie D'Abruzzo are a part of this project. I've seen the first 13 episodes and it's a very cute and fun show! Does anyone else watch it?

Here's the first episode in production order:

Very late to this, but I'm glad that pbs made a new puppet\muppet type of show!