Dog Walk

P

Philip Kippel

Which specific Muppets appeared in "Dog Walk", the UK Spot for the Spike Milligan episode, besides Wayne?

David French

Reaction score
I'll do my best to work out the identities of them all but it won't be until nearer Monday or Tuesday that I probably will have them listed.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I can't be certain for it's been a long time since I've ever seen it but I've a feeling that most of them are probably only whatnots

David French

Reaction score
I promised this ages ago and I'm sorry for the delay. I will try to get on to this over the weekend.

David French

Reaction score
I finally found the time to watch the sketch using my off-air copy. Most of the Muppets who appear are Whatnots, though the Dog has appeared in a few sketches. I think he's the Dog that Dyan Cannon chooses in her closing number. However, some specific Muppets do appear - Zelda Rose (she's the one who's told to "watch her feet"), Nigel, Lou (Lousie Gold's gypsy character) and a member of Bobby Benson's Baby Band - Lou is playing his mother in the sketch.

Another Muppet who appears is the yellow-haired "hippy" character who sometimes plays in the jug band. He's in the "Why Can't We Be Friends" number; his line is "Why don't we drop our guns and all shake hands?"

Hope that helps.