Does anyone know about this?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi,

I know that among all the glorious new merchandise that's coming out, there have been a few different bags in various styles. Yesterday, I found a bag with Kermit, Piggy and Fozzie on it, with a design of beads all around the front of it. I don't know what brand it was or anything, and I never saw that description in any of the threads here. Needless to say, my moderately small collection increased by one item! Can anyone confirm what this is? Has anyone else seen these? Thanks.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Yes! Is saw some at a store called Shopko. They had a Kermis, I guess gift bag, not full ot goodies or anything, it was in the Birthday stuff. They also had ribbon and wrapping paper and other bags of different sizes. Also at Target, they have a Section ofMuppet cards. I have seen, Janice, Dr. Teeth, Statler, Waldorf and a WHOLE lot of other characters! Its fun!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks, that sounds nice, but that's not quite what I meant. This is an actual purse/handbag. Sorry for the confusion.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Carlton Cards also has a series of Muppet character (both TMS & SS) cards that came out awhile ago too that I didn't hear about, but couldn't find any info on the web either.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey Kate, where did you find the bag? It sounds pretty cool!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Sorry, just dug this thread up now. I found it at the Crackerbarrel, of all places!