Do you wear glasses or contacts?

P

Philo and Gunge

I just wanted to know how many people here wear glasses or contacts... :stick_out_tongue: I wear neither, I have perfect eyesight. But one eye is stronger then the other. :rolleyes:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I've worn glasses since age 9,never tried contacts. Sometime in the near future,I'm going to try to get lasik surgery on both.:zany:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I got glasses in fifth grade, had them for four years, then decided I wanted to try contacts....made life MUCH MCUH easier!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I've had glasses since I was 4. My senior year of high school I gave contacts a shot, but I was never really interested in wearing them and stopped wearing them after I graduated. I like my glasses. :smile:
Erin

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I've worn glasses full-time since about the fifth grade. I REALLY want the lasik eye surgery done though, I hate my glasses!

Always getting fingerprints or other marks, and every new pair I get, I end up breaking within the first year! :smile:

I can't wear contacts cuz my astigmatism is too bad. :cry:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've worn glasses since kindergarten, and voila, here I am 15, still wearing glasses. But my glasses are part of my personality.

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I've had glasses since I was 4. My senior year of high school I gave contacts a shot, but I was never really interested in wearing them and stopped wearing them after I graduated. I like my glasses. :smile:
Erin
I also have worn glasses since 4 years old. I had Wonder Woman glasses. :cool:
Then in Jr. High, I switched to contacts after years of incessant name-calling.
Ya know, like nerd, four eyes, freak, and all that jazz.
S'pose glasses weren't common or cool back then.
I read a lot and got poor vision.
Anyhoo, I alternate contacts and glasses now, which ever I'm in the mood for...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
I can't wear contacts cuz my astigmatism is too bad. :cry:
really? I have horrible astigmatism as well, and can get contacts (not cheap ones, but thank goodness for insurance!) They're special order ones.....called Frequency 55 Toric, I believe....I think the only kind of astimatism they don't work on is when the shape sits at a 45 degree angle.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I don't wear glasses or contacts and never have but I was just thinking, imagine if Dr Bunsen honeydue decided to get laser surgery or contacts! he wouldnt be the same!