Disney Muppet Babies Season 1 Episode 11 - Upside-Down Day / Tooth and Consequences

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 11 - Upside-Down Day / Tooth and Consequences
Disney Channel Premiere: Friday June 29, 2018

When Summer has a case of bad-day-itis, Gonzo's cure turns the whole playroom upside-down.

Animal loses a tooth, but the Tooth Fairy doesn't leave him anything.

If you've seen "Upside-Down Day / Tooth and Consequences", please like this post and share your thoughts below.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I really like Kermit's song to cheer up Summer. I also liked how Rizzo pretended to be the Tooth Fairy and Gonzo figured it out.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Summer got some nice focus in the first episode, showing how bad days come and go, and it's okay to feel sad sometimes. We also got our first reference to Fozzie getting pelted with tomatoes, even though it was gravity that did it.

Baby Rizzo sure is getting a lot of screen time lately, what with his brief appearance in the 1st of the two eps and his major role as the tooth fairy in the 2nd. I'm liking it. :smile:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I can't believe I forgot to mention this: Using Muppet ladder to get to the lever when they were upside down had to have been a reference to Muppets Most Wanted.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Baby Rizzo sure is getting a lot of screen time lately, what with his brief appearance in the 1st of the two eps and his major role as the tooth fairy in the 2nd. I'm liking it. :smile:
Yup; kinda has a :confused: & :eek: vibe from the original series, which is good because this show desperately needs more characters... the core six can get very stale.

I've said it before, but it's a sin that with a cast as big as the Muppets they chose only five characters to hone in on, and even felt the need to create a new one (and I like Summer); at this point I'm really just skimming the episodes for fanservice.