Disney Muppet Babies Season 1 Episode 10 - The Good, The Bad, and The Froggy / Muppet Rock

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 10 - The Good, The Bad, and The Froggy / Muppet Rock
Disney Channel Premiere: Friday June 15, 2018

“The Good, The Bad, and The Froggy”: After Kermit hurts his knee in tricycle race and no longer wants to ride a tricycle, the Muppet Babies go on a Wild West adventure where Galloping Gulch has it's juice boxes stolen by Gonzo the Kid and Sundance the Potato and Sheriff Kermit must ride the tricycle again and defeat Gonzo the Kid.

“Muppet Rock”: The Muppet Babies form a Rock Band in order to perform at Muppet Rock-Splosion. They must get ready to perform by the time night falls. While Animal thinks that they need to practice, Piggy thinks that they should have other stuff for their performance.

If you've seen "The Good, The Bad, and The Froggy / Muppet Rock", please like this post and share your thoughts below.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I really liked how a lot of the babies put on Western accents in the first episode. I also liked the babies' rock outfits and Dr. Teeth's cameo.

mr3urious

Reaction score
The live-action Dr. Teeth cameo was the most surprising thing here. Looks like in this universe, the other EM members are adults, which sadly means we might not get to see how they look as babies.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
The Good, The Bad, and the Froggy: A cute episode! I love how Gonzo usually the villain in some of these episodes, it makes for really cute bad guy moments, Also the Muppet Babies putting on southern accents was cute too!

Muppet Rock: Nice Dr. Teeth cameo, and the moral for this episode is.... Practice Makes Perfect! The Muppet Babies' rock outfits were cool!