Different versions of Kokomo by the Muppets

umaatikabo

Reaction score
I remember watching a music video of the muppets performing Kokomo on ther Kermit channel ages ago, and i absolutely loved it! i looked for iton the internet, and i kept getting a different version of the song. the version that everybody seems to have is the one where the instrumental solo part is done by a guitar, with Kermit going "La da da di da..." over the solo. The one that i saw on the kermit channel and the one im looking for has a saxophone solo, not a guitar. I was thinking about buying the muppets beach party cd, but im not sure if they have the "guitar solo" version, or the "saxophone solo" version. If anyone can enlighten me on this subject, it would be real helpful. ive been looking for this song for over three years!! help!!

:grouchy:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Hmmm...I think the video was done for a Muppet Sing-A-Long video in the early 90s (can't remember which one) and also played on TV. Maybe the recorded version they released is slightly different? That happens a lot.

rexcrk

Reaction score
It's on the "It's Not Easy Bein' Green" sing-a-long video. I would know.. I have it! :wink: :big_grin:

umaatikabo

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
It's on the "It's Not Easy Bein' Green" sing-a-long video. I would know.. I have it! :wink: :big_grin:
your saying, that the kokomo with the saxophone solo version, is on the "its not easy bein green" video?? thank you so much!! hehe, now i gotta look for that video! thanks again