Did they design one-shot Anything Muppets?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Don't know how likely people would know the answer, but did the puppet designers actually design Anything Muppet characters who were intended to only appear in one sketch or street story? Seems like they wouldn't need the design much, just take the puppet base and put on clothing and facial features.

I ask because I had assumed Don Music was meant to only appear in one sketch before appearing in more sketches, but I know that there was a design sketch of Don Music. I guess they could have just placed features on any Anything Muppet, and then decide to design them AFTER they've appeared (after it was decided to use them again).

Come to think of it, I haven't seen many design sketches for Anything Muppet characters, even ones who were definitely intended on appearing multiple times. I know there was a design sketch for The Amazing Mumford, but can't think about any others who officially had a design sketch.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It’s possible Don could have been intended to be a one-note character given that he only appeared in one segment in season 6, and his studio was the stock set often used as Kermit’s home. But who knows.