Desiree Casado as Gabby

mikebennidict

Reaction score
who of course plays Gabby. isn't she a sweet person? i was seeing that episodewhere rosita is made of of and sge and Miles sing that song about differences between people and i occured to me song lovely she sounds when she sings.

caribZ

Reaction score
Good Actris

Desiree Casado, isn't she from the movie [I LIKE IT LIKE THAT]
i saw her in that movie, that was an great act! :smile:
:excited: do anybody now in how many movies she did act ?
And do anybody have any information about the actor Tomas melly he was in the movie [ i like it like that] if so! Can some-one submit it on this forum ?
THANK YOU SO MUTCH :flirt:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
who of course plays Gabby. isn't she a sweet person? i was seeing that episodewhere rosita is made of of and sge and Miles sing that song about differences between people and i occured to me song lovely she sounds when she sings.
I agree. I'd really like to go out with a girl like that.

DTF

Reaction score
Wait, then I'm confused; her birthday is given as 1985. (Not that imdb is always right, but...)

I thought Gabi was born more like 1991-2, after Luis and Maria got married. Or maybe a short time after that. It does make sense if 1993's when she started but...doesn't she look older than 11 to you?

Or, was she a victim of the same aliens as in this comical fan fiction http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2041064/1/ done by a friend, "Sometimes They Grow Up WAY Too Fast." Basically, it explains all the premature aging of characters on different TV shows as the result of aliens performing DNA experiments. :smile:

I'd think that Sesame Street wouldn't resort to prematurely aging a character, but you never know.

TashAndMe

Reaction score
DTF, here's the scoop:
Desiree Casado didn't come on board until sometime in the middle of the 90s. Orginally, Gaby was played by Sonia Manzano's real life daughter, Gabriella Reagan, who left the show after she started kindergarten. Hope this is helpful. By the way, I have a crush on Desiree myself. I guess all us guys who do will have to win her heart by staging a wrestling or boxing match and the winner gets to be her steady. (Just joking).

bladorean

Reaction score
I remember Gabby! I remember her a little child back in the day when I used to watch SS, I haven't watched an episode in over 10 years(I'm 16 now). I was on IMDB recently, and I saw she was still on after all these years. People have said she's gotten hot. I'm not really around to see recent SS Episodes now, now that I have school and all, but could someone show me a picture? Thanks.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
TashAndMe said:
DTF, here's the scoop:
Desiree Casado didn't come on board until sometime in the middle of the 90s. Orginally, Gaby was played by Sonia Manzano's real life daughter, Gabriella Reagan, who left the show after she started kindergarten. Hope this is helpful. By the way, I have a crush on Desiree myself. I guess all us guys who do will have to win her heart by staging a wrestling or boxing match and the winner gets to be her steady. (Just joking).
actually the real Gabby left more like around 1991 or 1992. at the SW site Sonia Manzano writes or used to write some colum for the site in the parents section and mentioned the Gabby around the time i mentioned got tired of it and that's whan Desiree Casado came in. i question the IMDB page about her bith year considering it was about 1989 i think when Maria had her real life daughter as we know that site isn't always reliable.

DTF

Reaction score
Cool thanks for the info, y'all.

TashAndMe

Reaction score
Hey, I own the "Sesame Street Unpaved" book and it says in Sonia Manzano's section that the real Gabriella left the show after starting kindergarten because she didn't like to be the center of attention. Not to be rude or anything, but I've personally spoken to the author of that book and he says he spoke to the cast and crew when he was writing it, so this information has to be correct.