Deep dish 9?

Rowlf+Buster

Reaction score
I just heard about this it was on Muppets Tonight apparently kinda like Pigs in space but what happened in it? who was in in it?

Would somebody please enlighten me!
:smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It was a more direct parody of Star trek: The next generation. The full title was "Pigs In Space: Deep Dish Nine: The Next Generation Of Pigs In Space". Miss Piggy was the only character from the original Pigs In Space that was included. The uniforms were different as well. The other characters included a pig named Captain Pighead (performed by Bill Barretta), another pig named Snorty (performed by Dave Goelz), and a creature with a brain for a head named Craniac (performed by Kevin Clash), who I think was the only interesting character in these sketches. As far as I know, there were only three of these, one in the garth brooks episode, one in the Jason Alexander episode, and one in another episode.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
It was a more direct parody of Star trek: The next generation. The full title was "Pigs In Space: Deep Dish Nine: The Next Generation Of Pigs In Space".
Not to pull out a technicality on you, minor muppetz, but wouldn't it have been a parody of Deep Space 9, rather than TNG?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Why wasn't Strangepork in the skit. Couldn't they find someone to perform Link? I heard Steve does a good impression of Link.

ryan

Rowlf+Buster

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help guys but I have another question can anyone tell me what they were about I know the names but nowhere on the internet gives a full synopsis or description! :concern: