Dealing with depression and anxiety

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This literally only started because Shane (as an admin) reverted a handful of his edits (rightfully so) while he was an editor on the wiki before being blocked via myself bringing up off-wiki threats on his Deviantart page (that he since deleted when he got caught) to his attention privately.

Yeah, let that sink in for a moment,

datman24

Reaction score
This literally only started because Shane (as an admin) reverted a handful of his edits (rightfully so) while he was an editor on the wiki before being blocked via myself bringing up off-wiki threats on his Deviantart page (that he since deleted when he got caught) to his attention privately.

Yeah, let that sink in for a moment,
Why do people in these fandoms act this way?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
He was never cyberbullied by Shane, he just wants to act like it happened to pathetically paint himself as a victim. It was quite the opposite actually. The guy has literally gone out of his way to stalk him on social media and then acts shocked when he blocks him in self-defense.

Again. This one-sided conflict of his solely started because he had a temper tantrum over his edits being reverted on Muppet wiki.

Last edited:

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Why do people in these fandoms act this way?
Honestly (and this pains me to say since Sesame Street meant so much to me growing up), given the behavior of those people, I’m starting to think adults shouldn’t be in preschool show fandoms to begin with. Between the Sesame brats, the sheer toxicity of other popular ones (such as Thomas the Tank Engine and Bluey), and ones where I don’t even understand how they have adult fans to begin with, maybe there are some things that should just be left in the past.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It’s a big case where a lot of these fandoms have people on the spectrum, and speaking as an autistic person myself (higher end of PDD NOS), I get it’s something we’re born with but it’s also very clear there are so many clueless parents that use their child’s disability as a way to just let them behave however they want with zero discipline or consequences. And then that completely carries over into adulthood.

Then there are others who aren’t neurodivergent but still have a case of clearly being allowed to behave however they wanted growing up. Again. Carrying over into adulthood.

Half the instances of inappropriate behavior I’ve seen from these literal ******* grown adults in their 20s, 30s or even higher, I’d be in deep **** if I behaved like that while my parents were bringing me up.

Speaking of Thomas, let me just say the Thomas community is an even bigger nightmare than the SS community is. I’m VERY casual in that fandom.